CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Baby and Me

Another korean movie hit my Saturday night. Instead of watching anime, I preferred to watch this movie entitled Baby and me. It was again a very simple movie but it has a substance that I require for every movie that I watch. The story revolves around a senior high student for about two-three months of his life.

The title may sound cheezy but it has a lot of values to learn especially to the teens of our generation. The movie may not satisfy the acting, the drama and the comedy but I assure you that it can give you a lasting lesson. And that is to be safe to our sex life, wahahaha! Not only that, it also talks about education, poverty, and realtionship within the family.

While watching the movie I remembered and missed a lot of things especially my mom and my dad. It's true, not sometimes but always, that we more appreciate the people after loosing them. Before the movie is finished, I didn't notice the tears rolling down into my cheeks :*(.

I wish I could finish school first and have a decent job before ending up to this story. Ha ha ha!

Here is the summary of the story:

Jun-su is a popular but rebellious 19-year-old. One day, his parents give him an ultimatum, leaving him alone in the house to rehabilitate his life. He doesn't mind the independence until a six-month-old baby Wooram is delivered to his doorstep. He has no choice but to care for Wooram and attend to his demand for breast milk. Where can he find a nanny?

Source http://www.koreatimes.co.kr

The summary is just a piece of the whole story so I suggest you to watcch it for you not to missed the fun part. And how can you let miss the cute baby ;-)


Cast
Jang Geun-seok - Joon-soo
Kim Byeol - Byeol Kim
Mason Mun - Han Woo-ram (baby)
Park Myeong-su - voice of Woo-ram
Kim Jeong-nan - Joon-soo's Teacher
Kim Byeong-ok - Joon-soo's father
Park Hyeon-suk - Joon-soo's mother
Jeong Gyu-su - Byeol's father
Jang Jeong-hee - Byeol's mother
Choi Jae-han - Jun-seong
Jeon Se-hong

Director
Kim Jin-yeong







2 comments:

Michiko Kwon said...

Awww! Joon-su and Wooram are sooo cute! I really love this movie, it's like... my favorite movie to date. It's sad, and funny at the same time, you know? I love the moral values of it, and the plot line. I was crying my butt off during the airport scene where Joon-su was crying and wanting his baby back. And I just finished watching it today, LOL. xD Nice review! And by the way, Joon-su was 18, not 19. But pretty close. x]

Jun Casuga said...

Thanks for the comment michiko kwoon...