CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

I HATE VICTORY LINER BUS




November 3, 2008 - the longest trip in my life. In a BUS!

It was two in the afternoon that day when I started to pack up my things going back to Manila from my semestral break. I finished packing my things at five o'clock. I took a bath, tied up myself and ready for a 10 hour trip back to Manila. I need to go to the bus station, and that is to the next next town. My trip is at seven in the evening. My kuya and our bunso went with me to the station where my father is waiting. My papa works near to the new bus station so he just stayed there. At exactly 7:25 the bus 1626 started its journey back to Manila. I bade good bye to them and ready for the enrolment.

The catastrophe started when we reached Santiago City after two hours. We had a bus stop station. Assuming that it is only a stop I decided not to go down anymore. After 30 minutes of waiting, the bus still not going. I took the comfort room for a small pee and bought some candies for the trip. I went to the back of the bus and there they are the driver and some technicians. I did not bother to ask questions anymore since the operator called for the passengers to get in the bus.

After an hour and a half, I've heard a bang! in the under the bus. It's not only a single bang but it has also a tsug! and another tsuug! again. The bus is still running but when I look in the window trailers full of sacks of rice are faster than our bus. The bus parked on the side of the road so that the driver could check what those sounds were. It's been thirty minutes passed but the driver and the operator are not coming back yet. After, the driver went up and switched off the bus. I assumed that they were fixing the bus. After an hour, still no sign of the bus to continue. Many passengers went down already because it's kinda hot inside already because there was no airconditioner anymore.

I was having a tonsilitis and fever during my trip. What made me more sick was the driver and the operator. It's been two hours passed and we were waiting, along with the other passengers outside, to know what's going on. The two went far sitting and talking to each other. What pisses me off was that, I know that the bus is not working and I don't know why and if is still gonna work. Since the driver went away, I assumed that they cannot fix the bus. The catch is, they are not updating us what is going in there.



We were trapped in a mountanous area and it's cold outside. If you go inside the bus it is hot. So I stayed outside so that I could breath. It's very frustating though to wait for nothing. Sitting outside knowing what to do if is there any back up bus to come or are we waiting for nothing. Luckily, some passengers initiated to approach that driver and the operator and ask what is going on. Instead of the drivers calling for help, it was the helpful citizens of the world passengers. I was proud of the other male passenger for shouting at the operator and driver for doing nothing and just sitiing there. I salute Mr. Ramos for his volunteerism and for being a responsible Filipino citizen.

After two hours of waiting, technicians arrived from Santiago City Victory Liner bus station. Again, an hour for them to fixed the damage of the bus. At last, the bus went off for our trip. Again, after thirty minutes of running the bus got damaged. Whatta h*ll! Again, thirty minutes for repair before the trip safely continued. It was passed eleven in the morning when I arrived in my apartment.

Another bad bus experience again from Victory Liner Bus happened two years ago. It was again in Santiago City but that time I am going back home from Manila for Christmas break if I can still remeber. This bus hit the tanker of Petron. Luckily, it was only the bus and the tanker were damaged. The mirror of the bus was broken and the back of the tanker was deformed. I was with my sister then. They just left their passengers in the gasoline station without asking for assistance from their company. They didn't even care to give us fare for our cut trip home. We paid for the exact amount without a student discount because they are not giving but we did not reach our destination.

So to Victory Liner, damn you! If only there is other bus line near our place I won't bother riding your bus. It's true that you have good buses but your system especially your customer service is BULOK! Pag ako naging mayaman na mayaman ako ang una niyong magiging kakompitensiya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alam mo sa totoo lamang, buti pa nga ganun sila eh. At least hindi nila tinuloy ang byahe nung nalaman na may nasira. At nasa kaligtasan mo rin yan. SO ibig mong sabihin is ok na yan agad. No way!!! Buti pa nga may technicians na nag ayos dyan. What if tinuloy lang byahe nyo so worst ang nangyare. Remember walang perfekto sa mundo. Ang issue lang talaga sayo is mainit ulo mo. Hindi ko sinasabi na nakiki-side ako sa Victory Liner pero as a person, sana makaintindi ka din. Im a traveler, i experienced alot of it too. Hindi lang Victory ang ganyan, pati Florida kung minsan may konting aberya din. Much more sa Dalin.

Anonymous said...

hindi BULOK! yung victory liner magada service nila