CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

I love Lion


I was surfing through Yahoo! when I saw this video.
I was really amazed!
It is a story about the lion and his human friends.
The video tells us that if we take good care of the animals they will also learn to love us.
Though they are only animals, sometimes they are wild and below the human capacity to think, they also know how to bring back the love that they feel.
It is because they also have the heart to feel love.

Take a look at the video from the link below and you will also be amazed.

http://video.yahoo.com/network/100743807?v=3510621&l=100000248

Photo credit: MikeJonesPhoto from Flickr

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very good information you write it very clean. I'm very lucky to get this information from

you.

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone, terrific board I have found It absolutely accommodating and it's helped me so much
I hope to give something back and aid others like this message board has helped me

_________________
[url=http://iphoneusers.com]unlock iphone 4[/url]